Calendar & Registration
REGISTRATION & PROFICIENCY SWIM ARRANGEMENTS:
The membership costs for Minnows for the 2017-18 season will be:
- One child: $150
- Two children: $260
- Three or more children: $360
All registering Minnows will receive a Coogee Minnows long-sleeved cotton shirt as part of their registration fee. All Minnows must have a club cap, which can be purchased for $20. We are continuing with the reversible caps with the club colours on one side and a single age group colour on the other.
Age groups have their own colour, which remains the same for each following season, so keep your colour caps from last season.
Registration Process and Dates:
Registration will open on August 1st 2017 and will close at the end of the month.
Note that the SLSA Portal is currently down during an outage at the site’s hosting company. Please complete the Trybooking payment process to register your child.
- Renewing Coogee Minnows members should read and follow the instructions here.
- New U6 Coogee Minnows (DoB 1-Oct-2011 – 30-Sep-2012) should read and follow the instructions here. All registrations are 100% online and should take only a few minutes
- New children in the U7-U13 Age groups will need to apply for membership (only the U6s do not). Please email the Minnows Secretary (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your child’s name, DoB and short details about your application. The Secretary will respond to let you know whether your application is approved. Upon approval follow the instructions here, logging in with the password provided.
- We will NOT be taking any new applicants for U14 SRC group.
All Minnows from U8 through to U14 have compulsory proficiency swims, ranging from 25M to 300M.
The ONLY proficiency opportunities for the 2017/18 season are:
Proficiency Swim Dates:
- Sunday September 3rd and Sunday September 10th, 2017 between midday and 2:00pm
Proficiency Swim Location:
- UNSW Sport and Recreation Centre
High St. Kensington
For Important Information such as distances required Please Read our Proficiency Swim page