Calendar & Registration
REGISTRATION & PROFICIENCY SWIM ARRANGEMENTS:
The membership costs for Coogee Minnows for the 2018-19 season will be:
- One child: $155
- Two children: $270
- Three or more children: $375
All registering Minnows will receive a Coogee Minnows long-sleeved cotton shirt as part of their registration fee. All Minnows must have an Age Group cap, which can be purchased for $20. We are continuing with the reversible caps with the Club colours on one side and a single age group colour on the other. Legionnaires caps for U6s and U7s are $10.
Age groups have their own colour, which remains the same for each following season, so keep your colour caps from season to season.
Registration Process and Dates:
Registration will open on August 1st 2018 and will close at the end of the month.
- Renewing Coogee Minnows members should read and follow the instructions here.
- New U6 Coogee Minnows (DoB 1-Oct-2012 – 30-Sep-2013) should read and follow the instructions here. All registrations are 100% online and should take only a few minutes.
- New children in the U7-U13 Age Groups will need to apply for membership (only the U6s do not). Please email the Minnows Secretary (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your child’s name, DoB and short details about your application. The Secretary will respond to let you know whether your application is approved. Upon approval follow the instructions here, logging in with the password provided.
- We will NOT be taking any new applicants for U14 SRC group.
All Minnows have compulsory proficiency swims, ranging from a short glide to a swim of between 25M and 300M.
The ONLY proficiency opportunities for the 2018/19 season are:
Proficiency Swim Dates:
- U8-U14: Sunday September 9th and Sunday September 16th, 2018: 2:00pm through 4:00pm.
- U6-U7: Saturday September 22nd September, 2018: 2:00pm through 4:00pm.
Proficiency Swim Location:
- U8-U14: UNSW Sport and Recreation Centre, High Street, Kensington.
- U6-U7: Des Renford Aquatic Centre, Jersey Road & Robey Street, Maroubra.
For Important Information such as distances required Please Read our Proficiency Swim page