Welcome to Coogee Minnows Season 2016-2017
The Minnows Management Committee are busy preparing for the coming season. The latest version of our season calendar is now available here. Some dates may shift, but it’s good enough to print out now and stick to the fridge door!
Upcoming dates for your diary:
- Adult Volunteer Training:
- (New) 13th September – 7:30pm – Coogee Surf Club
- (Returning) 6th October – 6:30pm – Coogee Surf Club
- (Returning) 18th October – 6:30pm – Coogee Surf Club
- (New) 23rd October – 2:00pm - Coogee Diggers
- First day on the beach: Sunday 9th October 2016!
Minnows Age Assistants and Water Safety 2016/17 Registration
We have now opened the registrations for adult volunteers (Age Assistants & Water Safety, both new and returning). The process is much the same as when registering a child; create or update your account in the SLS Portal and pay your Coogee Surf Club membership fees. Full instructions can be found here.
Annual Report, Season 2015/16
We have just published our 2015/16 season report; read it here.
Minnow Mail: Click here to subscribe to our newsletter
What’re the conditions at Coogee? Check out Randwick Council’s live camera feed from Coogee SLSC.