Welcome to Coogee Minnows Season 2016-2017
The Minnows Management Committee are busy preparing for the coming season. A first draft of our season calendar is now available here. Some dates may shift, but it’s good enough to print out now and stick to the fridge door!
Upcoming dates for your diary:
- Minnows registrations for the coming season will open August 1st and close September 1st 2016.
- Instructions for online registration are available by clicking here.
- U8-U14 swimming proficiency afternoons have been booked at the UNSW swimming pool, 3:30-5:00pm on Sundays 4th & 11th of September 2016.
- U6-U7 registration evenings will be held at Coogee SLSC from 6:30pm on the 7th & 13th of September 2016.
- First day on the beach: Sunday 9th October 2016!
Join Mums & Dads’ Army XVII !
Coogee Minnows Parents/Carers Bronze Medallion Course Info
Register your interest for the course beginning 10 October 2016
Want to do Water Safety with the kids during Minnows?
Want your kids and family to be really awesomely proud of you?
Then join us to do the Bronze Medallion!
Minnow Mail: Click here to subscribe to our newsletter
What’re the conditions at Coogee? Check out Randwick Council’s live camera feed from Coogee SLSC.